Official Jessica Watson BlogSubscribe to Blog RSS feed
We sailed down the bay and into Brisbane on Saturday but it wasn't till Monday morning when our passports were stamped that we officially entered Australia! Read More
After hundreds of all the usual delays that come with boats we left Opua New Zealand last week. Felt great to finally do some sailing! Trip was another of those perfect ones, mostly sunny, good wind behind us and we made good time, 7 days! Read More
Hi all, less than a week ago when I heard that Oceanswach (which is an environmental/ humanitarian/ aid organization, were looking for people to crew on there boats this season I jumped at the chance as I am desperate for as much sailing experience as possible. Here I am in New Zealand! For the last few days I`v been working to get the boat (Magic Roundabout) ready for sea with the other crew; James, Mel and the Skipper, Chris. Read More
- Only Six Weeks Until Our Exciting Campaign Starts!
- The Mini Fastnet, Turning 18 and World Food Programme Youth Ambassador
- Our Youth Should Have A Voice!
- Study, Ella’s Pink Lady and New Zealand
- Introducing The New Project!
- Bilbies, Bike Rides and Other Events
- Jessica the Bilby!
- Young Australian of the Year & Germany!
- Lion’s Club Fundraiser for the Flood Appeal this Sunday